Happy Father's Day!

Fondant covered baseball.
Buttercream flowers for the
man that absolutely loves
frosting.
    
      Ready to go in the oven
Iced and ready to go

















We turned Father's Day into a 3 day eating adventure.  Day 1:  Baseball cake.  Yes, it definitely has its flaws and trying to make this cake was not a smart idea with a 2 year old yelling, "I need mommy" every two seconds...but I learned a lot and know what to do (and what not to do, haha) next time I make a sphere shaped cake.  Day 2:  Yummy dinner!  I picked up this phenomenal tenderloin, stuffed with Italian sausage from Patak's and grilled it.  If you live in the ATL area and have never been to this place, you are depriving yourself of the best smoked meats ever.  I go there mainly for the bacon and salmon but everything is exceptional.  Day 3:  Father's Day!  Homemade chocolate chip cinnamon rolls.  The past few days, my house has smelled quite yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment